Tuesday 7 June 2016

Mission 3.6


What do you want to accomplish?
- I want to accomplish learning about different places/people/cultures through cooking and baking foods from around the world.

How would you like to do it?
- I would like to do this by choosing a place in conflict then doing research about what a popular or national dish that is made there. I would show this as a scrapbook with why I chose the place, information about who they are, photos of the place and of me baking and the recipe.

How long do you think this will take you?
- I will do a minimum 5 recipes in total. I will make 1 dish every 2 weeks.

What do you think you can have ready to share by June 13th?
- I will have one recipe done in time to present.

By doing this I would be raising awareness for the places in hopes that others could donate or help raise more awareness to slowly make a change for the people who live there. I would raise awareness by making the dish more and sharing it with my friends and family and encouraging them to share it with others!

1 comment:

  1. hi Gabby!! This is such an interesting project!! I hope you post lots of pictures, I can't wait to hear about your successes and challenges in preparing these dishes, and also the results of a taste test. Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete